Taxes aren’t always easy. With multiple forms to find and lots of information to gather, sometimes filing taxes can become overwhelming. That’s why Akilah Waldrond, CPA has compiled the following list of IRS resources that may be useful when paying taxes for yourself or for your business. If you can’t find an IRS form that you are looking for, try clicking the “Other IRS Forms,” link at the bottom of the page. If you need help understanding these forms or if you want more information about your personal financial situation, please contact Akilah Waldrond, CPA today so that we can set up your Free 30-Minute Consultation.
- Employee Withholding — Form W-4
- Miscellaneous Income — Form 1099-MISC
- Employee Withholding (State) — Form NC-4
- North Carolina New Hire Reporting Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification — Form I-9
- Individual Tax Return — Form 1040
- Estimate Individual Tax Liability — Form 1040ES
- Estimate State Income Tax — Form NC-40
- General Guide to Federal Income Taxes — Publication 17
For information regarding these IRS forms, please schedule a free 30 minute consultation to further discuss your financial situation with a professional. Schedule your free consultation by contacting Akilah Waldrond, CPA at 919-665-5305, at email@example.com, or by filling out our contact form to the right.