At Akilah Waldrond, CPA, our primary goal is to help you make informed decisions. The tax calculators below should provide some clarity on common tax questions. These resources can provide a great baseline for understanding your tax liabilities, but they are by no means a comprehensive guide to your particular situation. The best way to fully understand your tax options is to call us today and schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation.
- 2018 federal income tax calculator
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
Learn more about your tax liabilities by arranging a free 30 minute consultation. For more information, please contact Akilah Waldrond, CPA at 919-665-5305, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our contact form to the right.